Translate this blog

Sunday 5 May 2013

Elizabeth's blog

Hello, everyone. We are alongside a museum and we are leaving tomorrow morning at eight o' clock.  The weather has been nice and sunny and warm.  I dont really know what to say, but I am sadly not missing anyone for some reason.  Matthew is missing Tiernan, though. We are at McDonalds and James is eating apple pie. I would have said "dad" but then you wouldn't know what I mean.  I haven't been getting sea sick lately, but I think that is just because it has been calm.

5 comments:

  1. What splendid news. I am glad that you are not sea sick and I hope you have a good voyage tomorrow.
    Granddad XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elizabeth,
    I hope you will make sure Dad lets you keep posting. I've not been getting seasick either ;)
    You may not be missing anyone, but I'm missing you all.
    Are you still enjoying the USA? Perhaps you can add a message from Matthew too later on.
    Love and hugs,
    Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth you are a clever girl taking over the blog from your mum - I am missing both of you but glad you are having a great adventure on your travels - love and kisses Granny x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogsphere, Elizabeth. We all look forward to your posts and really like the little icons. Please could you help your dad with his spelling ? "the fabric obviously too old and week..." Oh James.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth and Matthew,

    Im missing you to Matthew and can't for you to come back and play. At School we went on a nature walk and made bugs out of clay. Please bring back a nice stone, shell or a fossil.

    Bye, Tiernán

    ReplyDelete